Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Meet the most recent Supercouponer...me

Today I officially entered the world of super couponing and I am STOKED! I attended a supercouponing class last week. It is like a game. I was intrigued. I mean, why would I NOT want to save crazy amounts of money for my family....or for me to spend elsewhere;) Coupons are like free cash that I was not using.

I started to plan my list on Monday and I got a little overwhelmed with all the new information. I am a smart girl, but I was getting a little cross eyed at all the notes I was making. No worries, I called my superstar, super frugal friend Nicole and asked for help. Today she accompanied me to Jewel- yes she is a very good friend. I had my list and my coupons. She gave me moral support and pointers. WOW! Today I spent $80, I save $162 dollar. That's right- you read that right. I AM A SUPER SAVER. Get me a flipping superhero costume- I am awesome.

Talk about a shopping HIGH! WHEW! I am still flying and I've been home for hours. What is even better- it is all stuff we buy normally. YIPPEE! We just might be able to buy a minivan soon after all;)

Does this get me one step closer to supermom status? Supermom's definitely use coupons.

P.S. Yes, there are quite a few of you wondering how the heck this happened. It really is like a game- working the system for all it's worth, but doing so completely within the system- no poor ethics here. If you want to try to learn more, there are LOTS of website that tell you exactly what to do. www.jillcataldo.com is the website of the woman who taught my course- it is awesome. Join the supercouponers of america;)

1 comment:

  1. Kim! That is truly amazing! Did it take a ton of work and time to clip and figure stuff out? We should get that lady to come to our church/moms' group!

    ReplyDelete