Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Moment Captured

Undoubtedly there are many advantages to having husband around for a week. This is one of my favorites. He captured a moment so typical in my life at the moment. It just makes me smile.

Phin had left his half eaten apple on the table in order to hide (an obsession of his at the moment); Chloe picked it up, of course.

Phin pulled it away as soon as he noticed!

Hmm....what to do this baby is really crying?!

Hmmm...I could give her back the apple, she is asking so nicely now...

No, forbid the thought of sharing, I am TWO afterall. I will give her this plug though so she quits hurting my ears!
There! Look at that! She's quiet!


Note- he never actually finished his apple. I found it later on my bed!

7 comments:

  1. I think my favorite part is that YOU are sitting in the background texting or facebooking or whatever, giving absolutely no reaction to your screaming daughter! I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I DID look up in the second picture. Poor third child- it's just so typical of my life;) What is most embarrassing is that I was playing Angry Birds! I have teased Marc about the game, but when I tried it myself on vacation, I was hooked. Thank God I don't own an iPhone myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am slowly reading your blog between breaks. I love your sentiments and didn't realize how much we had in common. Clean house and God!! Laughs. Looking forward to reading more later but for now I am maning the fort alone and it's bedtime. :) Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laugh because I was going to say the EXACT same thing as Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angry Birds... it's horribly addictive - when we drove to Texas, Simon played it pretty much any time I was driving! I LOVE this photo series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is Hilarious...he captured it so perfectly. poor little chloe-you see, this just the thing that will drive her to eventually lose it over time and start chasing Phin around with a brick:) Wasn't Phin always the one to want to share with Ava? Is that all gone or is it just not wanting to share with Chloe? :) Can't wait to see these cuties soon! Love, Karla

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cracked me up as well for the very same reason someone else already commented on. You not flinching at all when kids are.......well, being kids! Glad to see you are a real mom like the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete