Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lion Country Safari

We left ClubMed for a day to visit Lion Country Safari, near Ft. Lauderdale. It's a lovely theme park. You drive through the animal park in your own car. We saw zebras, ostrich, waterbuffalo, monkeys, lions, giraffe's, etc. We had a great family day.


Phin was fine with close ups of all the animals UNTIL we got to this one.



Apparently, we was terrified the rhino would ram our car;)

Because it took an hour and a half to drive through and Chloe started crying after about five minutes, she spent the majority of the site seeing here...standing between my legs. (We were driving 5 miles an hour through the park, not out on real roads!)


They have an amusepark to spend time in after you finish the safari. Chloe like their version of the dumbo ride, as long as I didn't make him fly. If I tried to go up at all, she freaked out;)



My love and my kiddos...in front of the flamingos. (No surprise, these were Ava's favorite- they are pink, after all!)


I always get the pleasure of riding the carosel with the kids....Marc's get's motion sickness!


Our family on the Ferris Wheel!


Looking at the world from up high was thrilling for our little ones.


I think I might have a new favorite animal. I loved the giraffes!


Surprisingly, Phin LOVED feeding the giraffes. He couldn't get enough of them!



How can you leave without riding the mini train?!


A day full of memories and fun...living life to the fullest. What a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. I got a little emotional looking at these :) It just seemed like yesterday when I was looking at pictures of you and Marc on vacation living it up before kids and now look at what a blessed, full house you have! I'm a bit jealous of vacation pictures...hopefully we can have a vacation sometime soon-its so needed for EVERY family! :) Karla

    ReplyDelete