Wednesday, July 29, 2009

NOT ANOTHER ONE!

I am sure you are sick and tired of my shopping posts, but today I am so excited by my money saving deals, that I can't think on anything else (well, I CAN- Phin is crawling and has yet another tooth;). I won't keep posting about it, I promise, but I am still new at it so the whole super couponing thing still utterly amazes me! Check out what I did today.

Old Navy- $70 on 17 articles of clothing, mostly kids, but 5 peices for me (they are having 50% off all clearance prices;)...that is an average of $4 per item if you wanted the breakdown;)

Okay and now the summary of my grocery shopping. I DID go to three store today because I didn't have my kids with me. (Jewel, where I did 99% of my shopping, walmart, and walgreens)
I spent at TOTAL of 49.68 AND I have 4 $5 off my next shopping order of $5 or more , which can be used individually or all together (so effectively 49.68-20= 29.68)

1 9.5oz bottle Starbuck Frappucino
2 snicker bars
2 Rimmel London Nail Polish
2 4pack of Duracel aaa batteries
9 64oz. Mott's Apple Juice
4 Boxes of Cheerios
2 5cnt. Bic Mechanical Pencils
2 10 count classic Bic pens
9 6 pack/ .5L Dr. Pepper
2 Chef Boy R D Beef Ravioli
1 Hunts Tomato Sauce
1 Mango
1 Quart Blueberries
4 Tony's Frozen Pizzas
2 12ct. Shick Disposable Razors
1 Roll 3M packing tap
2 6pk. Breyers Disney Yogurt
2 6pk. Mott's Applesauce
2 15oz. jars Classico Alfredo Sauce
1 box Scotties Facial Tissues
2 12oz. bags Wacky Mac (mulitcolored pasta)
2 tubs Smart Balance Spread
14 box BC fruit snacks
6 box gushers
8 box Fruit roll ups
4 box Fruit by the foot


Yes, lots of cheeries, fruit snack/rollups things, and apple juice, but the deals were amazing and our church has a food pantry.

Amazing...my pantry is well stocked, which is the whole way they play this thing. I am amazed at it all. Today at Jewel the lady behind me groaned when I handed the cashier my coupons, but when my total popped up, she said, "How the H___ did you do that?" I used to think the cashiers would be annoyed or rude- I haven't found that to be the case (with the exception of the girl at walgreens today who did NOT like that my candy bars and nail polish were completely free), they usually get a really kick out of it. The cashier at Jewel today remembered me from before and said, "What have you cooked up today?" and then when I paid and my coupons off the next shopping order printed she said, "Great job!"

I am flying high off this one- might even have trouble falling asleep;)

No comments:

Post a Comment