Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Clarification

OK, my husband says my previous post makes him sound like he was creepy. OOPS. He really wasn't creepy. He is most concerned about the part where I said we were kissing and dating and he made it clear we were "just friends". In light of the recent "friends with benefits" movie that is out- I want to clarify that it most definitely wasn't a situation like that;) He was still somewhat respectful, just very passionate (verbally) one moment and yet afraid to let the world know he felt that way. I edited the post to try and explain that better. Just to clarify- he most definitely wasn't creepy, just immature and dense at times;) I still can't believe I was able to through his density, but so glad God allowed me too;) He's awesome, I know that, I assume everyone knows that, but for his dear sake, I wanted to clarify that.

No comments:

Post a Comment