Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Man has done it again;)

Last night I got home from bible study and was foraging the fridge (don't judge), when Marc walked into the kitchen with a nicely wrapped box.  He said, "I got something for you today." Inside the box was this:


He said, "I've gotten you a Willowtree when you met each of our kids at birth, it seems only natural I should get you one on the occasion of meeting Christian."

It's true, I have a few of these from birth and one from my first pregnancy.  How does carved wood convey such beauty?  I love them.  Getting one now, wasn't on my radar, however.  I have been busy focusing on "to do"s.  I didn't even know they had one for adoptive mamas.

It's precious.  It is called "Child of my Heart" and the card reads:
Child of the world,
Into my heart you came-
Bringing sun into my life,
Making family our name.


My husband knows me well and loves me even better.  I am so honored to be walking through life with him; I wouldn't want to experience this miracle that is adoption with anyone else.

Thank you, Babe.  I love you more than words can possible communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment