Thursday, January 27, 2011

What better way to start the day?

If I am honest, I have to admit that when Phin saw me starting to lick the spatula this morning (after I made brownies for playgroup), I was super disappointed. I did not initially want to hand the spatula over. I am not much of a cookie dough person, but brownie batter? That is my thing;)
In the spirit of teaching him to share, however, I knew I had no choice but to hand him my prized possession. Sister soon joined him and is smart enough to know that where there is a spatula, there also exists a bowl, ripe for the licking.
In God's goodness, he replaced my initial angst with joy. Watching my children get every last bit of brownie batter ended up being much better than eating it myself. AND WATCHING IS CALORIE FREE:)

Phin's first batter eating experience- took him all of two seconds to figure it out!
Next time I may leave a little extra for him on the tip of the spatula;)

He kept trying to lick his face to get more;)


I asked him if he liked it, I guess so;)

Thanks Mom!

Ava savored every bite and made the experience last;)


No comments:

Post a Comment