Saturday, April 3, 2010

OOOOOO Baby!

Okay so moving at 7 months pregnant is HARD. I don't know if I have EVER and I do mean EVER felt so exhausted in my entire life. I hurt pretty much everywhere;) I have puffy feet and my wedding ring is stuck on my finger (which has NEVER happened to me in previous pregnancies). I am ready for a vacation and we still have quite a bit to do! I am SO SO SO thankful that my in-laws are here and my parents were here to help yesterday, as well. WHAT WOULD I DO without them???!!!!

We are making good progress and I'll post pics soon...promise. My kids are adjusting well. The LOVE our big yard and the new playset and it turns out we DO have kids there age in our neighborhood! They both are sleeping normally and behaving quite well.

All in all things are great, except the place was not cleaned well (or at all??!) before we moved in so we are having to scrub and scrub from floor to ceiling. Atleast we'll know without a doubt spring cleaning is done. Oh- one more problem...I don't really fit in the shower in our bathroom;) I can barely turn around and there would be NO way to shave my legs in there. My belly is in the way;) Since I still have two months to go...I'm a movin' my stuff to the kids bathroom for now. :)

3 comments:

  1. Did you arrive on Thursday, Kim? I can't believe you live in Wisconsin!! I feel like I'm going to walk into church tomorrow and see your smiling face! We will have to visit soon. Love you! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow-must be crazy...i can relate, at least to the lots of change part :) can't wait to see pics!! love you all and praying for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! but you're there! we moved when i was 7 mo. too w/ Judah! holy swollen feet, batman!

    ReplyDelete