Friday, July 31, 2009


Phin is crawling...everywhere. Today I have been frantically trying to get the house picked up and pack last minute things before leaving for vacation tomorrow. He was frantically trying to mess things up. He crawled across the living room and emptied the DVD cabinet, emptied Ava's play kitchen, ripped up a notebook Ava left on the floor, tried to eat barbie shoes, emptied every piece of tupperware from my cabinet, tried to unplug the computer, emptied his shoe and sock bin, pulled out all the blankets from the drawer under his crib, tried to chase a ball down the basement stares, scattered the letter magnets from the fridge all over the kitchen floor...and I am sure a few more shennanigans that I am too tired to recall.

Life is about to get REALLY interesting...the side benefit is that I am trying to finish losing baby weight. A few days like this and I'll be stick thin before you can blink...as long as I can resist the chocolate in my candy drawer;)

No comments:

Post a Comment