Monday, July 8, 2013

New pictures of our son!

What delight!  Our program director just returned from Haiti and tonight in my inbox I had a case status update.  We are waiting for "an extract of his birth certificate to be released from National archives".  Please pray specifically that our crèche director will be able to obtain this THIS week.

We also received an recent developmental assessment.  He is ahead in gross motor and behind in fine motor...all boy;)  Her email said, "I hope your family is interested in tackle football, because I think you have a contender.  Christian is a little tank!!"  He'll fit right in 'round here, don't ya think?;)

And to top it all off, she sent us the following pictures from July fourth...I could just die!  Is he not the cutest little thing?!

 
 
Miss this kid like crazy!!!!!  Please continue to pray that he is home with us very soon!  

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, LOVE these photos! And, yes, it is certain that he will fit right in!!! Praying that your little man is in your arms SOON! Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gravy! Too cute. The pics are great but you must be dying to get him in your arms again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. puts everything else in the recent craziness in perspective, doesn't it! Will be fervent in prayer for the release of these papers!

    ReplyDelete