Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Advent Day Three- Scrub-a-Dub-Dub




When planning Advent, I am careful to plan the days so they are manageable for me.  I started a Advent journal to keep ideas jotted down in one place and lined it up with my calendar to try to plan days so they go with the flow of our life.  I want Advent to be filled with wonder and expectation, but I want it to be stress free time for all of us...including me;)  I am no good to my children when I am stressed;)  I knew we'd be gone all weekend, so Monday was a day that the kids would love, but required to added effort on my behalf (especially since supplies were saved from last year;)

Advent Day Three-

"When we ask Jesus to be our Savior, he washes our sins away.   Let's take a special Christmas bath to celebrate that when we confess our sins to Jesus, he doesn't just forgive, he washes our hearts clean."

It's pretty simple, I had plenty of bath confetti left from last year.



And the Rubber Duck Nativity set I had purchased and hidden to well to remember it's location last year;)



The tub before three children and entered and sprinkled in more bath confetti....Ava is getting to old to have tub pic's online....


It was fun....but I am looking for a new bath nativity...we all decided it didn't seem quite right to make baby Jesus a duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment