Friday, January 20, 2012

"I simply remember my favorite things...and then I don't feel so bad..."

My friend Christina, aka Mommy by Day posted about her favorite things today.  It really got me a thinking and I cannot resist following suit;)  I've done this before, but I have no idea how to tag posts so mine are unorganized and I have no recollection of what is on it;)

1) The smell of Lavendar
2) My habit of tea and chocolate (and my new red electric kettle that Marc got me for Christmas;)
3) Survivor...haven't missed a season.  Have tried out twice.  Love this show/game.
4)  My Kindle (why did I wait so long to get one!!!???)

5)  Pizza, especially Home Run Inn Frozen Pizza....mmmmm
6)  My leopard print high heels
7)  Target;)
8)  Drive Thru's
9)  Coke
10)  Beth Moore's bible studies-(I am currently doing Jesus- 90 days with the One and Only)

11)  Having a Garage...this is the first house we've owned with a garage and it is still luxurious to me!
12)  jammin' to worship music while I work....via my iphone and speaker dock
13) My man
14) Fitting back into my prebaby clothes;)
15) Covenant Friendships

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love this! So many wonderful things listed here! We have much to be greatful for don't we? I'm thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete