Friday, July 15, 2011

He made them male and female....

A conversation from our kitchen this morning:

Me: Mornin' babe. Oh, You are wearing your new shoes. Very cool.
Marc: Thanks I figured if we were havin' a date tonight I'd pull out all the stops.
Ava: Why?
Marc: I want Mommy to think I am handsome, so I put on my favorite jeans, the shirt she bought me and my cool new shoes. Don't I look handsome? (Picks Ava up onto his lap while speaking.)
Ava (fiddling with his hair): You need a haircut
Marc: But Don't I look handsome?
Ava: You need to cut this hair back here.
Marc: I will take that as a yes.
Me (laughing): That is the difference between men and women; a woman would have freaked out and examined everything about her determined that Ava was saying "no, you don't look handsome."
Marc laughs.
Ava: That IS what is was saying! Papa needs a haircut.

:) Don't worry, Marc found this hysterical AND because he is a man, still strutted through the kitchen in his cool outfit. He let it go in one ear and out the other. (I must add, his hair is totally fine and he IS handsome;)

No comments:

Post a Comment