Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Gotcha Day, Nora Jane.

Some friends of ours are in China right now and today is what we call in the adoption world, "Gotcha Day".  Today, their little girl is finally in their arms.  I am so thrilled for them and for Nora, their precious daughter.  What an amazing day!  Just looking at pictures, I cried.  I can't imagine what they are experiencing.  If you are reading this, won't you pray for Heather and Jason and their newest family member, Nora Jane? Also, please life up the three children waiting here for mom and dad to return and the opportunity to finally meet their new sister!

1 comment:

  1. Cannot wait for your gotcha day to happen! :) I can just picture that moment in my head now for Heather and Jason--what a sweet memory to cherish forever. I'm sure their kids cannot wait to hold and cuddle their new sister, just as yours will be towards their new brother. Agh-all this makes me SMILE so much! :)

    ReplyDelete