Saturday, August 13, 2011

Freedom!!!

Spent the entire day reorganizing, tossing, pickup up, straightening, storing...and freeing ourselves of the chaos that slipped in. I am exhausted and feel free. It's absolutely amazing what order does for the mind. My children are happy with their orderly closets and even cooperated with the toy binge I decided upon without the drama I expected. Thank God for a productive day. After 5 weeks of house guests and busyness- we needed it. (That followed 7 weeks of traveling and such!) I feel like I can breathe a bit easier and actually PLAN for the week ahead tomorrow instead of feeling like I am barely keepin' up. YAY!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful feeling that is! I'm so doing that this week!!!! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful for you, friend! I know how much you (and your emotions) needed this! Now on to an exciting week ahead for you and your fam!

    ReplyDelete