Saturday, October 3, 2009

To do or not to do...THAT is my question.!

It's very quiet in our house. Everyone is napping, except me. I have to wake them up. We have a special outing planned for Ava; we are taking her to see the Toy Story 1&2 3D double feature. She is a Toy Story FANATIC. I know she is going to have a great time. In fact, we told her she had to go to sleep RIGHT away today so she could wake up in time to go and you have NEVER seen a three year old fall asleep so quickly. Despite knowing of the great fun we will have, however, I am at war with myself. Should I really wake them all up or scrap the plan and enjoy a few more minutes of peace?

These are the moments when you realize just how long a week you have had. I'm literally debating throwing away a movie afternoon for like 15 more minutes of solitude and peace. Insanity or just intense appreciation? Either way, I am known to follow my mind and not my heart so here I go to stir the pot and reignite the crazy flame of chaos that is so often burning in a home with small kiddos....

No comments:

Post a Comment