Sunday, April 7, 2013

One more sleep

One more sleep, and I'm headed there now;)  EEEK!  I am so excited to see Christian again is less than 24 hours.  What an incredible journey we are one.  What does this visit hold?  He'll meet two of his siblings- can't wait for them to see he really is real and not just a picture they pray for every night or an idea that seems cool.  He's a really adorable, sweet, mischievious little boy that they get to call BROTHER;)

God is good.  Bags are packed, kids are in bed.  My heart is anticipating all he has for us this week as I know we are being surrounded in prayer.

I don't know if we'll have internet access or not!  I'll certainly update if I am able, otherwise, I'll bombard this blog with pictures on Saturday.

Please do keep us in your prayers.  Praying God binds Christian to our family in a new way, that the doors swing open and the courts quickly deem him officially, ours, for his passport and visa to be issued quickly.  God is all over this and we trust his sovereignty and timing and are so thankful for his presence and grace.

ONE MORE SLEEP....if I can even fall asleep with all these excited butterflies fluttering away in my tummy. One more sleep until I get to see, touch, hear, and smell by precious Christian.  Yippee!

1 comment: