Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sick Mama

Lack of sleep=sick mama.  Christian is feeling better and sleeping almost through the night but waking at 4 and taking a good half hour to get back to sleep.  He then sleeps until 6 or 630.  Losing two nights sleep and then this pattern is wearing on me.  I have a cold the likes of which I haven't had in years;p.   I feel pretty yucky.  I would probably have had a melt down (especially since Marc had a work thing yesterday and didn't get home until 8) if ) if Hannah weren't here.  I have to do all Christians stuff and Chloe only wants me, but the other two are fine with Hannah caring for them and she is so on top of the house and such.  I am so grateful.  I am humbled by God's wisdom in making it possible for her to stay with us!

I am trying to rest during nap time and go to bed early right now...cuz I NEED to.  Things are going fine otherwise and I'll post a more detailed update with pictures this weekend when Marc is home;)

Prayers for healing would be appreciated;)

1 comment: