Tuesday, October 29, 2013

BOYS!

This is my son picking up poop from under our playset.  The problem?  We do not have a dog; it is HIS poop.  He developed a love of peeing outside this summer and I've been trying to get him not to do it, but still see him sneak behind the trees from time to time.  Today I looked outside to see Chloe standing with her pants around her ankles.  Immediately, I opened the window and said, "What are you doing?!"  She said, "I am going to go poop."  To which I replied, "You most certainly are not.  Pull up your pants rignt now.We poop in toilets."  She started crying and said, "Phin gets to poop outside."  When I said "he does not."  She informed me, "he just pooped by the picnic table." Sure enough, the smirk on his face told me she was correct.  I made him pick it up and take it to the toilet.  This is disgusting....how in the world I am going to survive TWO boys?!




2 comments:

  1. You know, you don't have to post pics for ALL of your posts. This one might be an example where you shouldn't feel obligated. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from dysentery pile, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband was diagnosed of dysentery pile in 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he had difficulty eating, and he always complain of stomach pain. we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to dysentery pile. I never imagined dysentery pile has a natural cure if not surgary not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. dysentery pile has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098765@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my story

    ReplyDelete