Thursday, May 26, 2011

I guess you can only resist so much...

Just an "important" update. I DID prioritize correctly the past two days...well, except re. the small detail of SLEEP;P See, I thought maybe verbalizing my addiction, admitting it, etc., might cure it, but the truth is, I don't want a cure; I want to flippin' know who won American Idol! So...while I did chose what is more important FIRST, I also realized I am leaving for vacation on Thursday and it is very important for me to relax while there. Can a girl really relax without know the result of American Idol? I mean, REALLY? Then I'd have to spend the whole week avoiding media...and vacation is the only time I actually get a moment to read the paper;) SO...I've stayed up late watching my shows... and YES! I AM excited about the winners (though I liked both finalists of American Idol so much I would have been happy either way;). Yes, I am tired. REALLY tired to be honest (I mean let's not forget I was up until 11 Monday with Beiber Fever!)...but tomorrow morning bright and early I will be on a plane for FL. Starting Saturday my children will be in circus school every morning and I will be catchin' up on zzz's in the sunshine....

(yes, I am ignoring the fact that weather.com predicts rain every day of our vacation!)

No comments:

Post a Comment